Problems Regarding U.S Citizenship Faced By A Foreign-Born Child

By | 2018-11-14T00:55:38+00:00 November 13th, 2018|Law|

Acquiring Citizenship In the United States, for a foreign-born child to acquire citizenship, he/she should have a sponsor of some sort such as a family, a foster parent or an adoptive parent who is willing to take care of him/her in all aspects until permanent accommodation is available. To secure citizenship when the procedure isn't